Camping Vranjica Belvedere
- Lightly terraced, under pine trees by the sea, 10 hectares.
- Fine gravel beach, crystal clear water.
- Windsurfing, sailing, diving, and snorkeling.
- Sports facilities of the neighbouring holiday resort can also be used.
- Pizza, seafood, hearty Balkan meat specialties, local wines, ice cream and more to enjoy.
Three of many excursion ideas for you
- No insider tip, but a "must see": the natural wonders of the Krka waterfalls and the Plitvice Lakes.
- The ancient Romans felt at home here, maybe you will too - the spa ruins of Salona, next to them the impressive remains of the arena and the gladiator cemetery.
- Romantic walk by the sea - Camping Vranjica offers 500 meters of coastline and is close to the fishing village Seget.
Beach holidays in Mediterranean nature at Camping Vranjica Belvedere
What do we do first? With diving goggles and snorkelinglooking for small fish? Would you like to dive even deeper? At the Resort Medena, right next door, you can also consult the dive professionals. If you prefer to see the Adriatic from above, use the windsurf board or a fast sailing dinghy to plough over the turquoise blue waves. Or you can rent a sea kayak or become a wind-loving "kite" - if you rise above the sea during the parasailing course... Do you prefer it more calm? Chill at the bar or on the sun lounger at the small pool, designed in bright colours and with a shuttle. Of course also with a view to the Adriatic Sea...
A lot more possibilities to actively recover
You can also have a kick around with your kids or with other guests on the football pitch, or maybe tennis, or table tennis. Those who like to throw themselves into the soft sand with a swing will elegantly have a swipe at the Beachvolleyball. The mini golf course offers fun for the whole family. Two playgrounds, Wi-Fi, ultra-modern sanitary facilities and two skilfully designed restaurants with delicious cuisine round off the range of services.
Here you camp under olive trees and mediterranean pines
From your camping pitch or the veranda of your rental accommodation you can look out over the bay of Trogir. A water taxi will take you to the UNESCO world heritage site old town three miles away. The town hall, bell tower, and the medieval fortress are definitely worth a holiday with your family. Also Dalmatia's capital Split is not only a paradise for shoppers and strollers - the Palace of Emperor Diocletian was built in the 3rd century, as well as the aqueduct of the same name with the huge round arches in Split-Bilice.