Camping Bijela Uvala
4 star campsite at a white pebble beach
- For water lovers: 4 freshwater pools and a beautiful beach
- For campers: All pitches under shady trees
- For your kids: Mini-Club and Teen-Disco
- For your pets: Extra areas for dogs and their two-legged friends
- For athletes: fitness, tennis, diving, surfing, and volleyball
Our tips for your holiday in Istria
- Culinary Tip: The restaurant Sv. Nicola in the Obala Marsala Tita 23 is located directly at the promenade of Porec The location is top, the view of the lively life in the harbour is also great and with the food and drinks they deliberately focus on regional products, lots of fresh fish and seafood. Everything very, very fresh and very, very tasty
- Tour Tip: Not necessarily a secret tip, but that's what you should do if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. In the morning you will board one of the two excursion ships Monvi or Manon and spend a day at sea. From Porec, the classic wooden ships will take you first to the uniquely beautiful Limfjord, where you can marvel at a pirate cave. Then it is only a short walk to Rovinj, one of the most romantic places in Istria, where lunch is also served as part of a fish picnic. After your hunger is satisfied, you can splash around in one of the most beautiful bays near Vrsar. Return to Porec at approx. 18.00 o'clock. The trip is also a lasting experience for your children
- Tip for a trip: Take the miniature railway to Porec and back. The destination is the small town about 3 kilometres away with its historic old town. Especially recommendable: A walk along the Decamanus main road, which dates back to Roman times. Ideal for shopping with many boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and bars. In the evening travel back with the miniature railway and you can photograph, as they say, the most beautiful sunset of the world at the Photo Point at the Hotel Parentium
Your place for an unforgettable bathing holiday
Camping Bijela Uvala is rightly regarded as one of the most beautiful campsites in Europe. And water plays the main role here. Four large fresh water pools and crystal clear water at the fine, white pebble beach invite you to bathe, swim, snorkel and splash . In short: If you love water, you've come to the right place; your children too.
Children and teenagers feel comfortable here
Yes, you have to be a child. The entertainment programme on Bijela Ulava for small and large children and adolescents provides good and meaningful entertainment: creative workshops, sports and games are on the programme. For the older ones there is even a shuttle service to the nearest disco. Back and forth. There is definitely no boredom here, the newer generation amuses itself. And you? You can use the time to relax, read a good book or get active yourself. Maybe at Tennis or maybe at Beach volleyball?
Food and drinks at Camping Bijela Ulava
There is a reason Camping Bijela Uvala is one of theTop-Camping sites of Croatia. Also the Restaurants and Bars meet high demands. Try the tasty fish dishes and treat yourself to a beer in the evening or one of the fruity istrian red wines at the bar overlooking the bay of Zelena Laguna. Your children will also be catered for. Each restaurant has a special Children's menu on the menu. And if you're not planning a restaurant-visit, then have a barbecue with grilled fish and juicy steaks on one of the numerous barbecue sitesat Camping Bijela Ulava.