CampingIN Park Umag
One of the best equipped and largest camping parks in Istria
- Clear to board, water rats? Up on the pirate ship and discover the hidden pirate treasure
- How much beach could you want? Almost 2 miles of finest pebble and sand beach should be enough
- Not enough action? In the Adrenalin Park people jump, hop, and go wild
- Want some refreshment? 3 bars wait for thirsty throats, well then cheers
- Insufficient comfort? Not in Camping Park Umag and certainly not on the Luxury Mare pitches directly by the sea with their own shower and barbecue
- Not enough exercise? Not possible! The Camping Park Umag is a paradise for water sports enthusiasts and not only for them but also others
Our tips for your holiday at Camping Park Umag
- Tip for excursions: Get on your bike and make a detour to nearby Umag. Especially worth seeing: The vegetable market in the heart of the city. Here, near the shopping centre, farmers sell directly to their customers, including you. It couldn't be fresher and tastier. Just ask yourself if you can't find the market right away. The people in Umag are happy if they can help you
- Gastro tip: Very good and cheap. In the Kaleta Pizzeria & Grill in the Ulica Sv. Mihaela 1 in Umag you can enjoy authentic, genuine Istrian cuisine at a very acceptable price. Especially pizza and seafood are of exquisite quality. The service is very nice, friendly, fast and noiseless. Once you've been there, you'll be happy to come back. You too?
- Dive tip: At Cape Monte Rosso you go deep and dive into a fascinating underwater world with cliffs, wrecks and lots of fish. You can get more information about diving from the experienced diving instructors of Camping Park Umag
Mercy mercy! The pirates are coming. Come with us on a privateering adventure!
Many say this is the best part of Camping Park Umag. The large, centrally located bathing area is the ideal place for children, of any age. The showpiece is the big pirate ship. Many a small and big pirate daredevils have already set out here to capture to pass "dangerous" adventures or to find sunken pirate treasures. A lot of fun for everyone who dreams about the cursed caribbean. This is where a pirate’s dreams come true!
Fit, fit, hurra - Big sports offers at Camping Park Umag
You finally want to do something for yourself and your wellbeing, and your body during your holidays. You can do it! While your children are well looked after and have a lot of fun in the mini, kids or teens Club, you can pursue numerous sporting activities. How about a Tennis, Yoga or Pilates course? Or rather team sports like football, volleyball and basketball? Or rather water sports: diving, sailing and surfing? The Camping Park Umag has so many great sport offers, a holiday is not enough for all that, so you’ll just have to come back!
Today the kitchen will be empty because we’re going out!
You don't feel like swinging your cooking spoon and cooking for your family every day on holiday? More than understandable, because after all you are on holiday too. At Camping Park Umag you can confidently neglect the "home" cuisine. Altogether there are four restaurants and three bars that offer various dishes from small snacks - also fast food - up to perfect menus for their guests. And that at prices that don't overburden the holiday fund. Our recommendation: With pizza, chips, pasta for the children and with fresh seafood for the adults you can't do anything wrong. Enjoy your meal!