Holiday Park Spiaggia e Mare
Relaxed camping life on the Adriatic Sea in Holiday Park Spiaggia e Mare in Porto Garibaldi
- Family friendly: wide beaches, golden sand, and shallow water.
- Rapid sliding pleasure: with the ‘kamikaze’ and ‘giant’ slide.
- flat and level: ideal for bike trips with the whole family.
- Baby club: professional care even for the youngest.
- Mini club: always something going on.
- A lot of destinations: Venice, Chioggia, Ravenna, Ferrara or San Marino.
Our tips for your holiday
- Tip for outings Numero Uno: you can take a trip to the neighbouring Parco Naturale at the Po Delta. Best in the early morning hours. Then you have the best chances to observe the flamingos living here.
- Tour tip numero due: we go to nearby Ravenna. First of all you visit the tourist office at the Piazza San Francesco. There you can rent the yellow city bikes (free of charge) and explore the city in the footsteps of Theoderich the Great. The best thing to do is to have your tour put together by the tourism experts in Ravenna, tailored to your needs.
- Restaurant tip: after the bike tour you'll get refreshed at the Lokalino Piadineria in Via Bartolo Nigrisoli Stadio 37, where you'll find a real Ravenna speciality: the piadina. This is a thin flatbread baked on a plate or without fat in a pan. And a topping or two, perhaps ham with figs and goats cheese? In any case very tasty and in any case something you won't get anywhere else.
Not only bathing is fun here, but also sliding fun!
Yes, Spiaggia e Mare is a great place for family beach holidays. The holiday park is located right by the sea, on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Adriatic. The water here is shallow. The gold yellow sandy beach only slides gently into the sea. So it is the ideal place for families with small children who can play armed with bucket and shovel at the water’s edge. Completely relaxed, but if you want more action, or would rather spend more time at the freshwater pool, then visit the big water park (for charge) with baby pool, swimming pool, and the big slides. This is rather something for your bigger children from 1.20 meters height. From 10 meters height the daring heroes of the slide plunge into the path of ‘kamikaze’ and ‘giant’ slide.
Adventure on two wheels
The area around Porto Garibaldi is also suitable for extended bicycle tours. No appreciable gradients, well-developed bicycle paths and a lot of nature. The Po Delta with its unique flora and fauna is very close. There is simply a lot to discover. On Spiaggia e Mare there is a large bicycle rental area, which provides bikes for every age group and for every size. Here you can also inform yourself about the most beautiful tours and get one of the other "insider tips".
Children happy – parents relaxed
What would a family camping site be without the corresponding child care? Right, well that just would not be a real family camping site. And so also in the Holiday Park Spiaggia e Mare your children stand in the centre. So that you, mummy and daddy, also have a break, experienced child caretakers take care of the welfare of your youngest ones. For the very little ones there is the baby club, the older ones from 3 years make it into the mini club. The highlight for the little ones is certainly the evening baby dance, while the older ones wait for the show programme - and afterwards your children go tired but happy to bed!