Multiple awards: camping Tahiti Village is one of the best campsites on the Adriatic
- Enough swimming pleasure for everyone: 4 swimming pools for each age group.
- Be pampered: with wellness and beauty therapies at Thermae Oasis.
- Be sporty: nordic walking under the southern sun.
- Drive comfortably: with the Liliput train to the Tahiti Beach.
- Get active: bike tours through fascinating nature parks.
- Just around the corner: Italy's best leisure park Miribilandia.
Our tips for your holiday
- Tip for excursions: get on your bike and drive to nearby Comacchio. Just like Venice, but it's less crowded here. Canals and bridges dominate the cityscape and many restaurants have fresh seafood on the map. The local speciality is eel.
- Ice cream shop tip: where to find the best ice cream in the world? Once you've licked your ice cream at Gelateria Moby Dick, you can answer the question. But be careful: the chili coco is really hot! Address: Moby Dick, Viale Lungomare Italia 26/A, Lido delle Nazioni.
- Creative tip: go to Anna Maria's ceramics workshop and get creative. Together with the ceramics expert you choose one of the handmade ceramics and paint this little work of art with your decor ideas. The glaze has to dry another day and then you can pick up your personal piece of craftsmanship and take it home with you. Not only for adults. Children are also very welcome.
Pool holidays at Tahiti Village: swimming, splashing around, paddling - all the water yo ucan imagine
The pool facilities in Tahiti Village have gigantic dimensions: a total of 3 large pools belong to them. There's the big pool with half olympic dimensions, Here you can take your lane in peace. Then board the double pools at Atoll beach. Besides that you will find the big lagoon, small waterfalls, and the extra children's pool. By the way: the pool loungers are of course free of charge and every pool area has at least one pool bar, where you can buy drinks and snacks. Are you more in the mood for the beach? Then off to Tahiti Beach. With the free slow train you'll be at the wide sandy beach in five minutes. Have fun!
Yes, where do you want to waltz off to? Your personal training for healthy nordic walking
This is how nordic walking can be really fun. Because you will be guided by trained Nordic Walking instructors through the beautiful natural landscape of the Po Delta Park. This is an active holiday that will let you, both fit and relaxed, return to everyday life.
Thermae Oasis - the wellness corner
Your children splash, play, and mess around in the children's club, and you finally have some time for enjoyment and wellness. Treat yourselves to something. For example, why not a day at the Thermae Oasis, which is connected to the Tahiti Village. The "secret" of Thermae Oasis is the pure bromine-iodine-containing water, that bubbles out in this park. You will spend a couple of quiet hours here, enjoying the bubbling springs, relaxing in the Roman steam grotto and regenerating in the hydromassage basin. In the adjacent medical thermal centre inhalations, fango therapy, hydrotherapy, and hydrokinetic therapy for the musculoskeletal system are also offered. It is best to book your private wellness session upon arrival.