Camping Eden: A place of paradise on the western shore of Lake Garda
- Two large swimming pools, water slides, and a lakeside bathing area
- mini slide and children's pool
- Mobile homes and pitches with lake views
- Own pebble beach with bathing jetty
- Children's playground and arcade
- boat trips from the nearby port Portese
Our tips for your holiday
- Explorer tip with a panorama, out onto the Rocca di Manerba. With a panoramic view of the whole southern Lake Garda! First early historical primitive peoples, then Romans, Venetians and later bandits felt at home up here. And now you can explore the castle ruins...
- A tasty shopping tip : Once a week in San Felice del Benaco is market day. Merchants from all over the region come to the city to sell their self-produced food. It’s a great opportunity for you to buy fresh fruit and vegetables.
- An appetising restaurant tip : A little refreshment? In San Felice del Benaco you should visit the restaurant La Dispenza at the Piazza Municipo and definitely try the tasting menu. You will also get homemade bread. Very tasty.
It's so beautiful at the camping paradise
Camping Eden lives up to its name as a paradise on the western shore of Lake Garda. Here it is green and blooming all year round. Olive trees and cypresses provide cooling shade even on hot days. Due to the terraced arrangement on the lakeside, you have an undisturbed view over the glittering lake from almost all pitches. Only camping can give you that beautiful experience!
Relaxing, sliding, bathing: This is your water paradise at Camping Eden
Here small and large bathing guests get their money's worth. The clear water at the private jetty of Camping Eden invites you to swim, bathe, windsurf, and canoe. The pool area with large water slide and the children's pool with mini slide are the attraction for your children.
Welcome to the holiday village Camping Eden!
Camping Eden is a really small Holiday Village. Here you will find everything you need for a successful family holiday: a grocery store, a good Restaurant for the evening, snack bar and a pizzeria, 2 playgrounds, sports facilities for football, tennis, volleyball and basketball. And if you want to get out, no problem. From the nearby port of Portese you can take an exploratory cruise across Lake Garda. Just ask at the reception. There they can also organise trips to Milan, Verona, or Venice for you. You can also buy tickets for the nearby Gardaland amusement park, which is the biggest in Italy. Your kids will love it.