Glamping and camping for families with small children
- Unforgettable: high above Lake Garda you can see from the restaurant terrace over the bay of Salo.
- Mascot Spotty is already waiting for his little friends in Spottyland - and the parents can have a break.
- The campsite is so beautiful: spacious pitches under old olive trees with lake view, there is also room for your motorhome
- How beautiful is Glamping: you can enjoy your camping freedom with a little luxury and a lot of comfort in the adventure safari tent or in the cool ‘Airlodge’.
- Family-friendly: shallow bathing area with extra large children's area.
- Discover Lake Garda: from Sirmione to Riva del Garda. The Lake Garda experts at Camping Weekend will give you the best excursion tips.
Our tips for your holiday
- Tip for outings: visit the weekly market in nearby Salò, Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and experience the hustle and bustle in small alleys between vegetables, art and junk
- Is there the best ice cream in the world here? Good question! The answer can be found in Casa del Dolce, Via Duomo, 25087, Salò BS
- Try family hiking on Lake Garda: For example on the Sirmione peninsula, which extends two kilometres into the lake, to the ancient Roman villa ruins of Catull, to the Rocca di Manerba lookout mountain, or, a little lonelier, to the Madonna del Rio waterfall above Salò.
A paradise for children
At Camping Village Weekend your children are the centre of attention and experience a great time. Not only in the high season. Every day a new adventure: pony riding, water party, minidisco or romping on the indoor playground of Spottyland and what do you do? Maybe you'll chill on the veranda of your glamping accommodation. The stylish, comfortable accommodations are on beautifully planted pitches - some terraced, some flat. From many of them you can enjoy a magnificent view through the trees down to the Gulf of Salò.
Pool party for small and big
The pool area is also fully equipped for families with children. Here even the youngest can play, splash, slide, and bathe to their heart's content in the shallow water. And the older ones? They jump into the large pool and swim to their heart's content. For all those who still have to learn how to swim, there are free swimming courses! But no matter if you are a big swimmer or a little paddler, the attentive lifeguards always keep a watchful eye on the happy goings-on. Down to the water features of the site mascot Spotty, the funny dalmatian: a wide trough slide with soft ground connects the upper and lower pool area!
Ristorante and pizzeria with a Garda View
Right next to the pool you can relax on the elegantly laid out restaurant-terrace, look down on the lake and have a good time! Your kids may want to fortify themselves with an ice cream and then conquer the small playground right next door, with the funny Spotty House. Also the Spotty playroom, the Spottyland, is just around the corner. And the bigger ones can conquer the big forest and adventure playground a little below, while the parents train in the open air fitness studio?