Glamping Village Orlando in Chianti
Discover the fabulous world of glamping at Europe's first glamping resort, Glamping Village Orlando in Chianti
- A lot of glamping: from air lodges to luxury safari tents. The right glamping accommodation for every glamping guest
- A whole lot of water fun: great pool area with extra children's pool and paddling lagoon
- lots of fun for kids: Mini and Spotty Club, ideal for children from 3 to 12 years
- Enough enjoyment: top restaurants on the square and in the surrounding area
- A lot of Chianti: try the typical Chianti Classico
- A lot of culture: visit the Tuscan cultural cities of Arezzo, Florence and Siena
Our culinary tips for your holiday in Chianti
- Culinary tip 1: you shouldn't miss an exclusive dinner with wine tasting in the nearby Castello d'Albola. There are only 16 seats, so please check in at the reception in time. You will get a guided tour through the old wine cellars and learn about the philosophy of wine growing in Chianti. You will then enter the historic hall, where several courses of selected Tuscan delicacies will be served. Of course with the accompanying wines. But of course this is not for your kids, but at the local restaurant of Orlando in Chianti they can enjoy delicious pizza, pasta and crispy fries with you in the terrace restaurant.
- Culinary tip 2: now you've just heard something about the restaurant on the site. Besides pasta and French fries they cook, roast, and sizzle incredibly well. Regional, fresh dishes are on the menu. Special highlights are the barbecue evenings, where you can find a crispy roast wild boar served on the large outdoor grill...
- Culinary tip 3: you can drive to the nearby Tuscan wine growing village of Volpaia and enjoy the great location, strolling through the dreamy alleys. Then you'll be spoilt for choice: three very different, yet very good restaurants await your visit in this tiny village. The Bar Ucci at the Piazza de la Torre is the most original. The landlady Paola is committed to simple, down-to-earth cuisine at very acceptable prices. It’s also good to go with children. Directly opposite La Bottega is waiting for your visit, one of the best restaurants in Tuscany. It offers you a high class kitchen and a dreamlike outdoor terrace. Also at the Piazza de la Torre the Osteria di Volpaia welcomes you in historical walls, with tasty Tuscan cuisine and organic wine from its own vineyard.
Bundles of fun: the Mini and Spotty Club for the big, small, and smaller still
Here your kids aged 3 to 12 are at the right address. In the Mini and Spotty Club you can paint, play sports, dance and sing. Age-appropriate and always with loving care. For the older kids there are sporting activities on the football field or at the water polo pool on the programme. The evening highlight is of course the mini-disco in front of the restaurant. Great fun for young and old dancers alike.
Glamping Village: Top location with beautiful pool area
That's real Glamping fun. On the spacious complex in the heart of the Chianti regionyou don’t just stay, no, you reside in luxurious safari tents, comfortable cottages, or in the stylish Bohemian Lodges. With lots of space inside, on the veranda, and surrounding you. In addition the unique situation in the midst of an oak forest and an exclusive, heated pool complex with large swimming pool, an extra child pool, a bath lagoon, whirlpools and a child-friendly 12 meter slide . Directly beside the pool complex you find the on-site restaurant with breakfast service, lunch snacks and an evening menu, which sets on a fresh, regional Tuscan kitchen . You will always find the right dishes for your kids as well from French fries to pasta and pizza.
What's part of glamping
When it comes to glamping, the surroundings must also be right. Sport, culture, and culinary delights simply belong to it. And in the heart of the Chianti region you've come to the right place. The hilly landscape invites you to mountain biking and hiking. On the site you will find a bicycle rental and at the reception they will tell you the most beautiful hiking routes in the area. Also for trips to the cultural cities Florence, Siena and Arezzo the competent receptionists always have a "secret tip" ready and the culinary offers in the region are both varied and high class. Take a look at our culinary tips above. Or simply discover the culinary delights and scenic beauties of Chianti on your own...