Park Playa Bara
Book fast, experience a lot, and enjoy all round relaxation
- Relax at the pool under palm trees.
- Walk just a few steps to the wide sandy beach.
- Select sports and games for almost every age group.
- Discover Roman wellness and ancient culture.
- Tasting paella, grilled meat, and pizza.
- Barcelona, Tarragona, Port Aventura, and Ferrari Explore country.
Our tips for discoveries in and around Camping Park Playa Bara
- Super fast - go from 0 to 135 km/h in less than four seconds? In the wagons of Furius Baco, the twister and roller coaster in PortAventura!
- The Devil’s bridge - the medieval stone arch bridge Pont del Diable leads breathtakingly high over the river Llobregat.
- Street art in a different way - the colourful sidewalk columns in Tarragona's pylones road are all designed differently.
A large family holiday park under palm trees
No campsite, but camping park - Park Playa Bara more than lives up to its name. The comfortable rental accommodation and pools are lined with the greenery of Mediterranean trees, hedges and flowers. The children will certainly have one thing in mind: the 6 water slides. They are not quite as high as the palm trees, but they are still descending rapidly! The ball sports fields and the indoor pool are also top class. Enjoy wellness in Roman thermal style, rejuvenate yourself with massages and beauty treatments. Or take part in one of the fitness or fun activities organised by the cheerful entertainment team. The amphitheatre of Park Playa Bara, where shows and folk dances are staged, is reminiscent of the Roman masterpieces in nearby Tarragona.
A lot going on for families with children
The kids are looking forward to a playground and such a varied animation, that hardly any age or interest group will be bored. Of course there is also Wi-Fi. But much more exciting are the sophisticated evenings and interactive shows. And after you've swum or slid, played or chilled with your kids during the day, you'll notice that the worries of everyday life are quickly forgotten and you can recharge your batteries. In the evening the fun goes on, for example at minidance or at the 16 plus-Disco. Those who like it quieter can enjoy a nightcap at one of the bars. If you have plans for the next day - how about a surf course in the park's own surf club, or an inline tour? On the skate track of Park Playa Bara or on the almost five kilometer long Moll de Levant directly at the sea, at the harbour of Tarragona?
Or you enjoy the silence, just listen to the crickets and the sound of the sea ...
.... on the veranda of the modern, fully equipped mobile homes and glamping accommodations. Dream here, in the beach and pool vacations with the whole family. But please don't forget to book soon when dreaming. Because Park Playa Bara is in great demand. Here you can find more information and offers.