Park Albatros - Large camping site in Tuscany
- Water mania in the Aquapark - big pools, big slides, big amounts of water fun
- Relaxed camping feeling with yoga and other wellness activities
- Relaxed support from our staff in mini and junior clubs
- Excursions to Tuscany
- Dog Beach for dogs
Our tips for your holiday
- Tip for a stopover: In nearby San Vincenzo, the restaurant La Locandina in Via Regina Margherita 55 is well worth a visit. Here you will find classic Tuscan cuisine, simply traditional and very tasty.
- Mobility tip: Do it like the Italians and rattle your Vespa through the Tuscan countryside. Rental in San Vincenzo at Motoraduno in the Strada di Campiglia. You can also find it online
- Tip for a trip: Visit the open-air mining museum Il Parco Archeominerario in Campiglia Marittima and discover the traces of mining - from the Etruscan era, through the Middle Ages and into the 20th century
Water fun in the Aquapark: slides, bathing, and splashing around
An exciting aquapark awaits you in the Albatros Park. With flat lagoons, spectacular water slides and terraces to rest on. Your children will be thrilled! You can play there in complete safety, because the water of the big lagoon pools is only 30 cm high and has a soft rubber base. For you adults there are 3 swimming pools available, including an Olympic pool for athletic swimming.
You will spend your holidays in Park Albatros in a relaxed atmosphere. Your children play on the big shady playground and let off steam on the bouncy castle. A dedicated animation team, which cares for the kids in the age-appropriate mini- and juniorclub, provides great entertainment and the right address. The plus side is you’ll have a little more time to do something for yourself. You're welcome to start in the morning with yoga, under the guidance of an experienced trainer, who will bring you into physical and mental balance and in the evening you can show the youth in the disco that you are still a young dancer as well.
Trip tips for Tuscany
In high season a free bus will take you to the idyllic fishing village of San Vincenzo. Here you can stroll along the harbour, sit in a café and just watch the hustle and bustle. For a day trip we recommend a trip to Elba. From Piombino the Elba ferries leave every hour. By car you can reach the Tuscan cultural cities Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano or Volterra in 1.5 hours. You can also visit the website of Park Albatros for more information.